Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
Travis Howard is the winner this month!!
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- When the 928GTS was introduced in the early 1990's, what was the Base Price?
- According to a popular magazine, in what year was a Porsche 914-4 2.0L worth the most money on resale in excellent condition?
- The new 2012 Porsche Turbo will now run which brand of tires?
- Peter Gregg's Personal Tangerine 1972 Porsche 911 S/R Coupe had what kind of transmission?
- On the new Panamera Hybrid there is a V-6 that develops pretty good HP; the Electric Motor produces ________ HP.