Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month is Mark Hanna getting 4 of 5 Questions correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Recently at Pebble Beach a 1963 Porsche 901 took First Place in the Porsche 911 Road Car Class. It is one of 13 known Prototypes 901's (911's) and thought to be the only one surviving. It belongs to Don and Diane Meluzio of _____________ . Where does the car reside?
- Recently a popular magazine that has Porsche articles wrote about which are the best Porsches for UNDER $15,000. Which of the following was NOT among their choices?
- At Pikes Peak, Porsche Factory Driver and LeMans Winner, Romain Dumas took an almost Stock Production GT3 RS Rally Car and set a New Record of 9:46.181. Then another Racer, Rhys Millen, took a turn and beat him by just _______ of a second and set another New Pikes Peak Record.
- Which of the following was NOT a mod on his GT3 RS?
- What specially prepared car was Rhys driving that beat him?