Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this Month getting 4 of 5 Correct was Jim Hirsch.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- It is said that now that Porsche 918 is all said and done, that Porsche is setting its sights on McLaren and Ferrari for something between the 911 and 918. Word on the street is Porsche wants something in the range of a Ferrari 458 and/or McLaren 650S; and it is being developed as we speak. There is already a 911, 912, 914, 917, and 918; so what will this be?
- While Porsche has had a pretty good amount of sales in 2014; what is the worst month so far this Calendar year?
- How many were sold that month?
- Porsche is known to sometimes make special items on request (for lots of money). The Porsche Exclusive Museum Book says that Porsche made a very special item for a German Customer from original Sport Classic materials. What was it?
- The Special Customizing Dept (Sonderwunsch) of Porsche which includes custom personalization and tuning was officially started in what year?