Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Jim Hirsch getting ALL 5 of 5 Correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- To take its 911 Turbo Racing in the FIA's Group 4 under 1976 Rules, Porsche had to Produce and Sell _______ Road-going examples in a 24-month time period. How many did they need to sell?
- Porsche's efforts to add Forced-induction to the Air-cooled 911 started back in _________. When did Porsche start for the 911 Road Cars?
- And at the 1974 _________ Auto Show the prototype 930 was presented to the public for the first time. At which Show?
- In 1987 the Porsche Turbo for the US had to be modified due to American Crash Test Requirements. What was the Modification?
- By 1989 Porsche needed something a bit more exclusive so they developed the 911 Turbo S for ________ select customers. How many were produced in 1989?