Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended October 31st 2016)
- Porsche's very first cars used a Steering method known as 'worm-and-sector'. Then they switched over to 'rack-and-pinion' on the _______ cars.
- Porsche adopted power-assisted steering in the 70's with the luxurious 928. Next was the _______.
- A Matching Numbers used Porsche is very desirable. The best way to determine IF your Porsche is Matching Numbers is to get a Certificate of Authenticity direct from Porsche (Email email@example.com ). Which of the following makes NO difference to be a Matching Numbers Car?
- Porsche's PVT (Porsche Torque Vectoring), available only with PDK, has been found to decrease Track Lap Times by doing the following?
- In 1967 the Team of Polak/Jordan was Class C Production Champ with their 911S with 12 Wins, 3 seconds, 1 third place, and 3 DNF's. To repeat for 1968 Vasek Polak asked Porsche to build the best FIA-legal racing purpose car it could. On Sept 23, 1967 that 1968 Light Ivory 911S car left the Porsche factory for California with a MSRP of _________.