Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was James Shoffit getting them all correct. James Milton also got them all correct, but using a Drawing for the Tie-Breaker made him the Runner-up.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- According to Porsche's Website, which of the following is the 'slowest' in a 0 to 60 time?
- While excellence may have been expected, one of the following Porsches for the street are absolutely horrible on the life expectancy of Brake Pads. Which one is it?
- How many different Models of some variation of the 911 does Porsche now offer?
- The new Panamera has an upscale optional Audio System. It is made by a company that is famous for their home systems which can cost up to $100,000. Who makes it?
- Which of the following four items is NOT a well known name for a Porsche Specialist Shop?