Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Andrew Yanez getting all 5 of 5 correct. Honorable mention also goes to Cyril Reif, Tom Martin, Mark Hanna, Jack Krielen, and Jim Hirsch who also got all 5 correct. The Winner is chosen by a drawing in case of a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Ferdinand Porsche debuted his first Car at the World's Fair as a young man. Which one?
- The Electric Vehicle set many speed records reaching a speed of more than 35 MPH. In what Country were these Speed Records set?
- In 1916 Porsche became the Technical Manager of an Automaker that later merged with another Automaker, and later moved to their Corporate Headquarters. There he designed many famous Race Cars that were built by ______________?
- In 1936, Porsche designed a Prototype for a People's Car with his son Ferry, known as KdF (Kraft durch Freude) which means _______________?
- During WWII, Ferdinand and his son Ferry designed Military Vehicles for the German Army including the ____________ , which was the most advanced and powerful one in the World at the time.