Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month getting ALL 5 of 5 Correct is Clint McDonnell with Honorable Mention going to Tom Martin who also got all 5 Correct. The Winner is by a Drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche has indicated there may not be a Manual transmission for the new 911. As long as the gearbox exists, we will use it," Brandi said, "but it would be very difficult to justify the investment needed to develop a new gearbox when little more than _____% of buyers choose it." What is the percentage?
- The gearboxes have been engineered to work with the new twin-turbo 3.0 engines which will power the next generation 911 which should be around until at least _______. Based on this, when might be the last year to get a Manual Transmission in your new 911?
- The Porsche Mission E being developed to do battle with the Tesla Model S is a hotbed of Technology. It is expected to have more than ____ HP.
- It should do 0 to 100km in less than 3.5 seconds, and 0 to 200km in less than 12, and can lap Nurburgring in less than 8 minutes. But the impressive aspect is its range of about _____ miles; assuming you are not lapping Nurburgring at the moment!!!
- Also very impressive is what you can get for mileage on a short 'recharge' in amount of time most drivers take to fill up, use the restroom, and get something cold to drink, which is about 15 minutes. What % of charge can they get?