Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended September 30th 2016)
- Some people feel that changing Spark Plugs can be a real hassle. And on a 911 Turbo it can be even worse. Which Plug on a 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo 996 X50TT is considered the worse?
- On some of the newer 997 Porsches there is an extra-cost option of Sport Exhaust which according to some 997 experts is meant to __________ on most Porsches!
- It seems that the Macan GTS is doing very well in Sales getting new folks to the Porsche brand. In fact, some 73% of Macan buyers came from outside current Porsche owners; 50% are between 35 & 55; and some 62% ordered customized Macans. But what is the Ratio of Male to Female Buyers?
- An interesting aspect of the new Macan is the Brakes. The Front Rotors are some 14.2" while the Rear are only 13". And the Front Calipers are Fixed with 6 Pistons; but what are the Rear Calipers?
- On the new Cayman GT4 there is an option of Carbon Bucket Seats that cost an extra ________ and hold some drivers snugly in place, though they don't work well for all builds and can make ingress/egress difficult.