Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
- 1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended September 30th 2017)
- Who is credited with saying, "All Porsches cost the same!"? You can buy in at the bottom of the Market and spend the money to bring it to the top, or just spend more initially and buy in at the top. Either way, you will spend roughly the same amount of money.
- Recently there have been a few Auctions where Air Cooled Porsche's brought unheard of prices. One such example is a 1951 Porsche 356 1500cc Coupe. It was predicted to bring somewhere between $76,800 and $256,000; it fooled everyone by bringing in ________!!!
- In that same Auction was a 1975 Porsche 914-1.8; which in my opinion is NOT the ultimate 4 cylinder 914 by any means. But it only had 3192 miles on it. It was expected to bring in the area of $6,700 to $27,900, a pretty good spread. But instead it brought _________!!!
- What is DIN 72552 ?
- What does DIN stand for???