Here were this month's questions:
(This month's contest ended September 30, 2018 The next contest will be posted on the 10th.)
- In 1973 one could buy a New 911S Targa for $11,200. By 1980 a somewhat equivalent New Porsche (911SC Targa) was over $25,000 List Price. And today that 1973 911S Targa in nice shape is worth some $160,000 to $175,000 List Price according to NADA. However, in the Spring of 1980 how much did NADA say was the average Retail Price for a 7-year-old 1973 Porsche 911S Targa?
- And how much in 1980 for a 1973 Porsche 911S Coupe, average Retail Price?
- In 1979 one could buy a New 911SC Coupe for $22,960 Retail List Price. One year later in 1980 that same 911SC in nice clean condition with 10,000 to 12,000 miles on it had an average Retail Price of ________?
- In 1978 Porsche introduced the Magnificent GT Road Car, the 928. It had MSRP of $28,500. One year later that same 928 had a MSRP of _________?
- Also, in 1978 the Absolutely Fantastic 930 Turbo Engine was upgraded from 3.0 L to a 3.3 L developing an unheard of 300 HP RoW (261 HP USA). The MSRP here in the USA was a Whopping $36,700. But again Porsche and Inflation changed the MSRP of a 1979 Porsche 930 Turbo to __________?