Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
Our April winner is:
John Camp with 4 out 5 correct!
This trivia contest is designed to be a little easier than the regular trivia! Please only submit answers for Trivia Light or the regular Trivia contest each month.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche Cars of North America just recently recalled 5573 of the 2008 V-6 Engine Cayennes sold in the USA through January 18 to fix what problem?
- Porsche is very proud of the fact that a much greater percentage of every Porsche ever built since 1950, than of other production cars, is still on the road today. What is that Percentage?
- According to Porsche, in what state would you be to take "A Course that will leave you begging for Homework"?
- While Ferrari first had the GTO, it was Pontiac that made the GTO a household name back in the 60's and 70's. GTO did not stand for Gas, Tires, & Oil; nor Girls Take Over; it is an abbreviation for Gran Turismo Omolagato, of which there is no absolute translation for the term into English. But which of the following is the best translation?
- The newer Porsche's have a very sophisticated Suspension System that allows you to switch between Normal and Sport settings. This advanced option continuously adjusts the damping force at all four corners of the car to suit your driving style and changing road conditions. What is this known as?