Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
Our March winner is:
Bill Hughes with all 5 correct!
This trivia contest is designed to be a little easier than the regular trivia! Please only submit answers for Trivia Light or the regular Trivia contest each month.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Ferry Porsche, Designer of the Porsche 356 had four sons. After the 1972 Shake-up that pushed the bickering kids out of Porsche management, which son went on to start the successful new company known today as Porsche Design?
- Many of your Porsche Cayenne bodies are built at a Volkswagen Plant in what Country?
- If you own a Water Cooled Porsche, being a 911 derivative, or a Boxster, or a Cayenne, or a Cayman; what part(s) should you change about every 2-3 years regardless of mileage?
- Your newer Porsche's have a System that is known as ABS. What do those letters stand for?
- In 1996 when the first Boxsters became available there was a 1 year waiting list to get one. Porsche had to increase production at a subcontractor in what other country?